Dye Sublimation is the next level in custom shirts and Design Odyssey does it best. Some of the benefits of this cutting-edge process include:
- A permanent graphic imprint that will never crack or fade.
- Dye does not build up on the garment. Fabric remains breathable and comfortable.
- Unlimited colors. Graphics are sharp and eye-catching.
- Truly continuous tones that are equivalent to photographs.
- Full coverage graphics from edge to edge. Our cut & sew team constructs each garment after printing to achieve this result.
- Works great with performance dry-fit fabrics.
- Custom names/numbers are achievable with minimal setup.
Rugby World Cup 2019 will be the ninth Rugby World Cup. It will be held in Japan from Friday, 20 September to Saturday, 02 November. This will be the first time the tournament is to be held in Asia, the first time consecutive tournaments have been staged in the same hemisphere, and also the first time that the event will take place outside the traditional heartland of the sport.
As the tournament approaches, rugby fever will be taking hold of the country.
The opening match of the 2019 Rugby World Cup will take place at Tokyo Stadium in Tokyo Metropolitan, and the final match will be held at International Stadium Yokohama in Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City. This will be a great time of year to visit Japan weatherwise as it won’t be too hot and it won’t be too cold either. Perfect weather for rugby and rugby spectating!
The teams participating are divided into four pools of five teams. There’s a total of 48 matches that will be played, this includes the 40 pool matches, quarter-finals, semi-finals, a bronze final and the final. These matches will be played in 12 state-of-the-art stadiums right across Japan.